RV series Characteristics
- RV – Sizes:–150
- Input Options: with input shaft, With Square flange,With Input Flange
- Input Power 0.06 to 11 kW
- RV-Size from 030 to 105 in die-cast aluminium alloy budy and over 110 in cast iron
- Ratios between 5 and 100
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial loads max 8771 N
- Aluminium units are supplied complete with synthetic oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant quantity
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Size 030 and over are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm gear reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Options: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, low/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/level plug,Small gap
Basic models can be applied to a wide range of power reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: One year from date of delivery.
|Output Speed Range:
|Output Shaft Dia.
|Applicable Motor Power:
|With Inline AC Motor
|With Square flange
|With Input Shaft
|With Input Flange
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Drive Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a state-owned military mould enterprise, was established in 1965. CHINAMFG specializes in the complete power transmission solution for high-end equipment manufacturing industries based on the aim of “Platform Product, Application Design and Professional Service”.
Starshine have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CHINAMFG and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend;
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Worm and Worm Wheel
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Is it Possible to Reverse the Direction of a Worm Gearbox?
Yes, it is possible to reverse the direction of a worm gearbox by changing the orientation of either the input or output shaft. However, reversing the direction of a worm gearbox can have some implications that need to be considered:
- Efficiency: Reversing the direction of a worm gearbox can potentially affect its efficiency. Worm gearboxes are typically more efficient in one direction of rotation due to the design of the worm and worm wheel.
- Backlash: Reversing the direction of rotation might lead to increased backlash or play in the gearbox, which can impact precision and smooth operation.
- Lubrication: Depending on the gearbox’s design, reversing the direction could affect lubrication distribution and lead to uneven wear on the gear teeth.
- Load: Reversing the direction might also impact the gearbox’s load-carrying capacity, especially if it’s designed for predominantly one-way operation.
- Noise and Vibration: Direction reversal can sometimes result in increased noise and vibration due to changes in gear engagement and meshing behavior.
If you need to reverse the direction of a worm gearbox, it’s advisable to consult the gearbox manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations. They can provide insights into whether the specific gearbox model is suitable for reversible operation and any precautions or adjustments needed to ensure proper functioning.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
What Industries Commonly Use Worm Reducers?
Worm reducers are versatile mechanical components that find applications in various industries due to their unique advantages and capabilities. Some of the industries that commonly use worm reducers include:
- Material Handling: Worm reducers are widely used in material handling equipment such as conveyors, bucket elevators, and cranes to control movement and manage heavy loads.
- Automotive: They are utilized in automotive manufacturing processes, assembly lines, and vehicle positioning systems.
- Food and Beverage: Worm reducers are used in food processing and packaging machinery where hygiene and cleanliness are crucial.
- Agriculture: Agricultural equipment like irrigation systems and tractors use worm reducers for controlling rotational motion.
- Mining and Construction: Heavy-duty applications in mining equipment, excavators, and construction machinery benefit from the torque multiplication provided by worm reducers.
- Energy: Wind turbines and solar tracking systems use worm reducers to convert low-speed, high-torque motion into rotational energy.
- Textile: Textile machinery employs worm reducers for controlling speed and tension in weaving and spinning operations.
- Packaging: Packaging equipment relies on worm reducers for precise movement and positioning of packaging materials.
- Medical: Medical devices and equipment often utilize worm reducers for their accuracy and controlled motion.
- Printing: Printing machines use worm reducers to regulate paper feed and ensure consistent printing quality.
Worm reducers’ ability to provide high torque output, compact design, and self-locking characteristics makes them suitable for applications requiring reliable and controlled motion across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-23